A question that intrigues the minds of people who really like American SUV’s is how well do they perform off the road. Even though 90 percent of the owners will never take them off the road there will always be the other 10% who will take’em to the most unimaginable conditions to test the limits. […]
Considering a Used Grand Cherokee? good Choice!
Many of us remember full well the high critical acclaim the Grand Cherokee got from the numerous car reviewers in the 90’s. In the 1998 the original model was replaced with a new Cherokee with impeccable styling and all the sweet upgrades. Now, we see the third generation of the Grand Cherokee being sold in […]
Jeep Commercial, 1995 Grand Cherokee – Water Buffalo
This is a pretty low quality commercial from 1995 showing a Grand Cherokee driving in a wet forest somewhere on a mud road coming face to face with a water buffalo that won’t get out of the way…..stalemate for a minute or two, then slowly, the Jeep Grand Cherokee begins to sink…..lower and lower until […]