No matter how much you like your Jeep Wrangler, you may want to have the chance to customize it. Add a few things here, change a couple of things there. In order to add the things that you want most, you need to be aware of everything that is available to you. Here are several of the items that Jeep is making available for the 2012 Jeep Wrangler.
The line up includes more than 250 accessories ranging from $18 door handles to a $12,000 camper trailer. Here are a few more that could be of interest to many of you:
- First off, there is a Warn 9.5ti Thermometric Winch. This winch has a 9,500-lb pull, temperature feedback, extreme duty water proofing, and 125 feet of 5/16 inch steel cable. To top it off, the winch features a remote control
- Don’t like the top? Mopar is offering several soft top and hard top options along with sun bonnet options.
Tubular and standard factory running boards in chrome and flat black.
- There are complete chrome dress kits including, rear door hinges, fuel filler caps, door handles, mirrors, and grille or the parts can be bought individually.
- Tow hooks, roadside safety kits, and skid plates for off road enthusiasts.
- The Ecometer helps make you aware of how fuel efficient your driving is. Interested in saving a little gas? This is the device for you.
- Garmin nav system or a complete media center with Sirius radio, nav center, and much more.
- Last is an electronic vehicle tracking system just in case your Jeep attracts some unwanted attention.
In addition to these items, Jeep is offering some of the more popular add-ons like 17 and 18 inch wheels, bike racks, and seat covers. For a complete list you can stop over at mopar.com and shop to your heart’s content.
Ken Harland says
Disappointed mine has the death wobbles ken from Australia